July 6, 2016
Link to interactive route map for Turkey here.
I am now in a small town called Tercan on the northern edge of Southeastern Anatolia, Turkey.
I've covered roughly 1400km in 15 cycling days. I am a day ahead of schedule. Feeling good after a rest day yesterday in Erzurum...
August 1, 2015
1. Reduce the number of clothes we carry by at least a third
2. Buy a sturdier bike and one with more gears
3. Buy a terrain map or app to avoid surprises
4. Reduce the average daily km target to increase the amount of exploration time.
5. Don't lug a tent nor all cam...
July 30, 2015
Most useful things we toured with:
It pains me to admit it but this has been vital. In particular, the routing app 'Scout'. Although we moaned about the occasional quirks of 'Sally' sending us literally up the garden path, it has given me a whole new tast...
< Newer Posts